2) A print I've already mentioned that I love is Angelic Pretty's Wonder Party in black. The print manages to embody both the sweet whimsical element I like in lolita with the pastries raining between the print while also having the elegance I admire embodied in the tea set.
3) A print I have seen more often in the replica version than the actual one is Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet. I really like the black colorway on this one also for the way it makes the pastels stand out more.
4) Yet another common replica print is Angelic Pretty's Sugary Carnival. I just love carousels in particular and the childlike whimsy associated with them.
5) Angelic Pretty Candy Fairy skirt I first encountered in a random post on tumblr, and I haven't seen it very often. I really love the soft delicate look of it.
6) Angelic Pretty's Jewelry Jelly frill skirt is a print which I oddly enough don't really like the black colorway though I'm not sure why.
7) Minty Mix's black and pink split wig looks lovely. Again, I noticed that I really liked contrast of a piece.
8) I am in severe need of a pair of tea party shoes. I would prefer to buy a black or a pink pair.
9) I would also love to get a pair of rocking horse shoes eventually. I really like the way that platform shoes look, and I like the way that the shoes look to me like a combination of ballet flat and heel.
10) My final item I want for the moment is a pair of Sweetie Cakes Confetti Party tights in white. I don't know how well the tights go with the rest of my lolita style, but I do think I could at least make them work with some of the fairy kei wardrobe I'm wanting to build.